Re: Please place responses at the beginning of your email.Re: WhichLinux + screen reader to choose?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:40:18 -0700

***loud shrill whistle***

folks, its time to lay this to rest, and get back to programming eh?

as you can see I'm not responding to any of what was said, just trying to point out that this has been running more than long enough, and needs to be let go of in favor of items more to what this list is supposed to be doing, alright?

regards,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen S. Disbrow" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>