Please place responses at the beginning of your email.Re: Which Linux + screen reader to choose?

  • From: "James Panes" <jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:06:45 -0400

Hi Daniel,

It is common courtesy on this list to place your responses at the beginning
of your email. This way, people do not have to arrow down through what they
have already read to get to your text. I emailed you about this off-list,
but was rebuffed and ignored.

Sorry, but as long as you persist in the practice of placing your responses
at the bottom of your email, I am just going to delete them.

Regards,
Jim
jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx
jimpanes@xxxxxxxxxxxx