RE: Make Facebook's live chat accessible to blind screen reader users?

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 11:13:24 +0200

Hi

AIM supports FB chat as well.
I don't use facebook myself, but I listened to the March FS Podcast
yesterday and AIM were demonstrated.
AIM uses the FB chat APIs and you can chat with facebook buddies just like
AIM buddies.

www.aim.com

PS: I don't use AIM either, so I have not tried this myself.
Listen to the Podcast for more info.