Re: Make Facebook's live chat accessible to blind screen reader users?

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 23:12:19 -0600

People tend to create patitions and scream and yell at devs before they'll find
workarounds. fb chat works, though it takes a bit of work to make it so. Much
better ways exist such as miranda (I believe it has a fb add-on), adium, etc.
                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net
        Twitter: sorressean