Re: Machine translation was Re: Perl module for translating languages

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:57:47 -0500

lol
speaking of palin, I was thinking if you wanted to translate to "bush-eze"
you could sub the word nuclear with nucular. Anyone notice sarah palin does
this???*smile*)
(Ok, I like sarah palin, she's got enthusiasm -- but I like the candidates
on both sides this election. (I'm an independent.--no I'm
schizophrenic...who said that? I guess I did...)
But obama is leading.  I heard once that someone coined the sound bite, "if
obama wins, you could say we have an "obama nation"

You would be hard pressed to get a synthetic language translator to
translate things appropriately during an election year.
--le