[program-l] Re: VB: Reading pdf with screenreader

  • From: "Steve Jacobson" <steve.jacobson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:23:09 -0500

Hi Jamal,

What a memory to remember I use Window-Eyes!  Many documents
include their table of contents in the bookmark pane, and I
simply press F6, I believe, to get to it.  As I write this, I
can't find an example to be certain, though.  If the Table of
Contents is there, one can usually jump to the correct section.
However, as is always the case, one never knows how a given
document is build.  I'll try to double-check.