[program-l] VS: Commenting code

  • From: "Che" <che@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:35:50 -0500

Hi again,
I am going through a set of video tutorials I got off Microsofts site for VS express 2005. They are making reference to buttons that allow you to comment multiple lines of code at once, as well as roll up lines of code out of the way, both of which would be of great help to me, the newbie programmer.
Is there a way to do these things with the keyboard?
Thanks,
Che