[program-l] Re: New member needs urgen help

  • From: "David Lant" <david.lant1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:14:00 +0100

The only problem with this approach, as I've indicated before, is if you
also have another version of VS.NET installed on the same machine.  That's
another reason why I've decided to steer well clear of the VS 2005 beta.  It
just causes me too much grief trying to get JAWS to work with it and all the
other software I need to use.

All the best,

David