[program-l] Re: New member needs urgen help

  • From: "David Lant" <david.lant1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 09:56:04 +0100

Hi Dave,

Firstly, which scripts are you referring to?  Are you using the JAWS screen
reader?  If so, which version?  If not, which screen reader, if any, are you
using?

I have used Visual Studio.NET 2003 with JAWS 5.x and 6.x.  Both these
versions of JAWS come with the VS.NET scripts included.  So if you are using
JAWS, and you have downloaded VS.NET scripts, I'm assuming they're not the
ones provided by Freedom Scientific, and written by Brett Lewis.

All the best,

David