[program-l] Re: HTML: Printing

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 18:15:19 +0100

Hi Ian,

I've just been having a look through the IE development section of MSDN. It looks as though the Print Templates feature would do waht you want. This feature is available in IE 5.5 and above.

You can find an introduction at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/IETechCol/dnwebgen/beyondprintpreview.asp
and reference material at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/browser/hosting/printpreview/reference/reference.asp