Re: [PCWorks] GeoCities is closing; transferring a website

  • From: "Vern" <r60slash5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 20:37:53 -0700

Harold,

Perhaps waiting until summer would be best. I would expect them to open up
the web sites for FTP access.

I grabbed this from their help section.
We'll provide more details about closing GeoCities and how to save your site
data this summer, and we will update the help center

with more details at that time.

Vern

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams