-=PCTechTalk=- Re: websites freeze.

  • From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 20:24:11 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/03 6:47:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pvdwall@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi MJH,
> I cleaned out IE temp and history files but that did not help. Also I have
> Norton System Works  I use that a lot and that cleans out many things.
> What do you mean with resources, where can I find and change them?
> sylvia.

Sylvia
   First I don't know what OS you are running, but, restarting every so often
improves system resources lost to memory leaks.
   Goto Start/Programs/Accessories/Resource Meter and click on it if you are
running Windows 98se.... Others may also be able to help.
mjh

MJH