-=PCTechTalk=- Re: websites freeze.

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:20:02 -0400

Nope... not necessary... but sometimes a good idea. Many people try to play the
safe side of things and always try to install in SAFE MODE first. Some
applications won't install in SAFE MODE, though. Especially if it uses the new
MS installer app.
::: Troth :::
ICQ: 1717439
MSN: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx