-=PCTechTalk=- Re: websites freeze.

  • From: "sylviavdwall" <pvdwall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 17:21:55 +0100

  MJH,
  I tried a while ago, after a reformat, to download Macromedia Flash Player
but could not do it because as soon as I clicked on "download" it froze all up.
  About the security change..........how do I do that and where.
  I'm going to try and download Flash Player again.
  Well that the site takes a long time to load is not good but at least with
you it did not freeze.
  sylvia.

> Thanks for looking into this, here are two links www.aarhof.nl; and
> www.conroz.com/stationaryplanet/stats/index.html

Sylvia
   Both sites use Macromedia Flash Player 6..... and, there may be the
problem, perhaps your system needs an IE security change or something
downloaded and
installed to view these files.
   Frankly, it has taken many, many minutes for the conroz site to load and
navigate.... to me, bad site design.
Hope this helps

MJH