-=PCTechTalk=- Re: websites freeze.

  • From: "sylviavdwall" <pvdwall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:06:00 +0100

  Goodmorning Troth,
  Here are two of them it happens to is www.aarhof.nl;
www.conroz.com/stationaryplanet/stats/index.html
  It does not happen to all sites I visit, maybe 4 out of 10.
  sylvia.

Does it happen only on SPECIFIC sites? If so, what are the addresses so we can
check them out? It may be an ActiveX control or Java that's crashing your
system.
---Troth

    Hello to all,
    Sometimes when I want to look at a website it freezes up. It does not
happen with all the sites I visit, but say 4 out of 10 times it happens.
    I never had it before and it is going on for about 14 days now. Does this
have something to do with the settings in Internet Explorer or can somebody
think of something else it can be. I have WindowsMe.
    Thanks in advance,
    Sylvia.....Holland.