-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website

  • From: "Hank" <hank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:45:59 -0500

Just hang in there, I took a long time to learn html, then I kind of give up
so I am not into a lot of it. You get a page of html and you add some and
change some and soon you have what you want. I can't send this code in html
to this group but I'll copy it here and you can put it in any html file you
have, it is neat. Put it between <body> and </body> for mail and betwean
<head> </head> for a web page. Change the colors to what you want. If you
don't know how to make the whole html file let me know and I'll send it all.
Yours Hank

<STYLE type="text/css">

<!--

copy {