-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website

  • From: "Hank" <hank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 02:44:06 -0500

Ok Cristy I found a good place for you to start,
http://www.netfirms.com/hostingbasic get the free 25Mb site. Do you have a
FTP program? I like http://www.coreftp.com/ It is easy to use and fast. I
suggested netfirms for a start page because you can use FTP there, Some free
pages you have to upload from on site and can't use FTP programs. Once you
get into making websites I am sure you will want to get a domain name and a
paid for site , No ads. I like the 1and1.com site I have as hdka.com I can't
remember how much it cost but can't be to much. Get netfirms to start, just
make your home page file as index.html.
Yours Hank