-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:23:11 -0400

maybe I can just delete the design and genealogy pages and change on of my
other links like evaluation to genealogy.  I do not want to keep those links
anyways.  I just wanted to rename them all to something that I would want to
have as new links in my new website.  I could not figure out how to do that
easily

cristy
Would it be easier just to tell me how to change one of those to read
genealogy instead of "management, or evaluation, or utilization etc..