-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website

  • From: "Christine" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:28:09 -0400

I am trying to get back to working on my first website from about a year ago
which I set aside since then.  I am using webspace on my ISP cox.  I thought
it would be visable to other people still but I dont think so.  I can see it
when I go to "manage my webspace" under my account but if I gave anyone else
the address for it I dont think it shows up.

Can anyone help with this?  Also can you create more than one website within
a webspace a ISP provider gives you or only pages to go in that one.  I know
you can create subfolders, like under the "personal" folder but that is not
like a separete website is it.