-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:04:03 -0400

Hi Hank

Thanks,

I had done a little with HTML/website with my class, but still a bit
confused and I would like to try if you dont mind.  What I want to try doing
is post a basic website/showing one of my family trees and put it out there
where I may get some people seeing it and inquiring to me about it in case
they have connections.  I would not post any living relatives in it.  I want
to play with creating a look for the pages etc....  and a link for them to
email me , later put some kind of surname listing with maybe a search
function, etc.. that kind of thing..later like your site, add other things
of interest to me.  I used frontage a little and one other program when
making the website for my class online project, that was last year, have not
messed with websties since.

christy