-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cristy <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:11:15 -0400

Does Cox give you free webspace? If so, just look in there support pages and
see what the FTP server address is. Then, you can create the website locally on
your own computer and upload it using an FTP program. Much easier than it
sounds. If you get the server info, I'll explain how to do it for you.
---Troth