-=PCTechTalk=- Re: laptop questions

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:56:10 -0300

Christy,
I recently (last year...) bought a Toshiba Satellite Pro L40 that
unfortunately came with Vista.  I am very pleased with it.  Of course, the
specifics may not be the same as the one in Walmart, but Toshiba is a good
make all around.  I also don´t like the "square mouse" and use a regular
optical mouse plugged in the USB port.  I have no idea if keyboards come
with USB connections, though...

Lil