-=PCTechTalk=- laptop questions

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:01:39 -0400

I am thinking of buying a laptop for convience of travel but I hate the
keyboards that come on them as I need a special ergonomic one for my wrist
and I also dislike the way the screens are because I like it to sit higher
and adjust it heightwise to my desk and chair.  So I guess the only thing I
would like about one is the portability of it.  Can you hook up a different
monitor and keyboard and mouse to them as I prefer using a mouse also then
the touch pad thing.  Thanks for answering.

I did look in Walmart and saw the Toshiba ones "Don"? was referring to for
$400.00.  I wondered if it would be something I might be interested in.

thanks,
christy