-=PCTechTalk=- Re: laptop questions

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:13:06 -0400

Cristy,
    Yes, you can always connect a USB mouse &/or keyboard (or trackball,
game controller, etc.) and they will be just as usable as if you were
connected to a desktop system.  Some (probably most) also include a port for
use with an external monitor, although that kinda puts a kink into the idea
of portability.             ;0}

Peace,
Gman