-=PCTechTalk=- Re: laptop questions

  • From: HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:25:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2008 5:45:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
poppy0206@xxxxxxx writes:
> Thanks Don,
>
> I think they have a return policy of fifteen days on computer if I am not
> mistaken, and no restocking fee if opened?  I have not owned a laptop before
>
> and not sure how I would like one yet.  And I see what you are saying about
> the monitor.
>
> thanks,
>

> Christine

Christine,
     You might consider renting a laptop for a short period, before buying.
That's what I did, and took it on vacation. Hope this helps.

Have a good'un,

HB

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
FanHouse Fantasy Football today.