-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OMG Re: AVG HELP PLEASE

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:43:23 -0300

Hi Patricia,
I had some malware on my computer some time ago and this website´s forum was
very very helpful.  Just browse the site then decide which forum will suit
you best and put your question forward.  One of their techs will contact you
and walk you through the process of "cleaning" your computer.  Very
effective!

www.malwareremoval.com

Lil
P.S.  Forgot to say... no charges, all free :o)