-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with annoying pop up window Gman

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 23:17:11 -0400

Cristy,
    I'm not familiar with Pack and Go.  If it's like WinZip, you should be
able to get away with nearly any Zip program.  I used the link you sent in
as an example and found that I would have to log in to even get to the Users
area.  All of the folders following that one in the path were shown as
nonexistant.  I'd really like to get a look at what you're dealing with
there, so could you open up your browser to the folder (filebox) where these
files are located, take a screenshot and then post it at the Yahoo Photos
area for me?