-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help with annoying pop up window

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 23:56:52 -0400

HI Gman,

None of them have spaces in the name.  They did give me more space in my
filebox recently as my box was almost full.  I had emailed the person listed
in the filebox called "help" whomever he/she was but they said it was not
something wrong in filebox.  But that is the only time this is happening,
( I am trying to recall if it is happening in my student submission site
where I copy and paste the link from my filebox to the instructor).  This is
a big irritation for me at present as I am "under the gun" so to speak to
get this class wrapped up.  I can download the file fine from the filebox to
save on my computer.   This is happending when I click on it and want to
view it at the site.

Christine