-=PCTechTalk=- Re: browser options please!

  • From: knighthawk2 <knighthawk2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 06:47:33 -0600

Hi Cris

When a browser has a problem in one area it often has problems in others
that you are not aware of. For example I tried Opera for a while and it was
displaying only partial pages on some websites. They looked fine to me
until I went to one in mozilla and found a complete page. I tested other
sites then and found the same thing happened in at least 30% of the sites.
I would have never known if I had not tried a different browser.

What I am saying is that you might want to rethink leaving a malfunctioning
browser as your default.

James

=======