-=PCTechTalk=- Re: browser options please!

  • From: "D H (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:15:59 +1200

Cris.....
Mozilla Thunderbird Mail and FireFox browser. Good, good and very good.
I have never used IE, nor will I while I think like I do.
I highly recommend these two. Tie AVG Free in with it - it'll keep you
pure as long as you follow the upates, which are mostly daily, sometimes
more than one in a day.

Cheers

Rick H