-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Start Up problems

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:25:33 -0400

Lil,

No darn it, I dont.  I wonder what the software was for then that came with
it.  Well, chalk it up to learning.  I think I paid about 70 bucks for that
thing way back when.

Which brings me to another question, how do you know if a surge protector is
still good, I fuond a few old ones around, but I do not  know how great they
are at protecting as they do look like the cheaper variety.

Christine