-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Norton 2005

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 20:37:54 -0700

I read what you sent but it can't apply in this case.

The man who emailed me said he got it from my site.  I checked
and I have no such problem.  How come he said Norton 2005 told
him I have a worm if he only clicked on my site URL from my
email..

My email does not have a worm virus nor does my computer.  And,
my site sure as heck can't with the hosting server I have.

Is there a bug in Norton 2005 that a java script would affect?

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!