-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Internet Explorer Problems

  • From: "don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:21:07 -0500

Technology and the browser add-ons required to support it change almost as
often as you change your underwear.  If you do not have the correct security
settings in your browser and your security softwear or if you do not have
the latest Flash, ActiveX, SilverLight, Acrobat Reader, PowerPoint Viewer
and other "stuff" some web pages may display incorrectly, incomplete or not
at all.

Try putting the websites in question into your IE "trusted zone" (if you
trust them) and then make sure they are also "approved" in your firewall
software.

Don