-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Internet Explorer Problems

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:56:03 -0500

Sue,
    I never thought they had the diagnosis right in the first place.  But I
also know that using Firefox would benefit you in several ways including the
fact that it renders pages much faster, it doesn't include most of the types
of application code that allow so many security issues with IE and it can be
customized beyond belief with the addition of extensions (add-ons that
modify Firefox' behavior).

    In other words, I still think it's in your best interest to download and
install Firefox, even if it's just to kick the tires and see if you like it.
Unlike IE, Firefox can easily be uninstalled if you find it's not for you.
:O)

http://www.alternet.org/democracy/77498/?page=entire
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"