-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Internet Explorer Problems

  • From: "ML" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:13:47 -0800

come to t hink of it whoever decided it was your browser, should have stepped
right in and helped you with directions. Those people knwo what to do even with
basics. Leaving you haning there wondering which end is up is NOT PR. Someone
at top end needs to be dumped in a dish of salt. I would go back and request in
no uncertain terms that you neeed HELP besides being told something is wrong..
they need to help you sort.
ml