-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE Cache

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 21:04:17 -0800

I do not know much, but have you tried a program named CleanUp!

It does a marvelous job.  It cleans out temp files and you can set it to
clean out any folders you would like it to clean up.
It can rid you from your cookies...IF you want to......

It is FREE!  If you are interested, here is a link with more info and a lint
to download it.

http://cleanup.stevengould.org/

You do have to reboot before a few of the temp files that were being used
while cleanup was running can be deleted.

Hope this helps...
Rose
Las Vegas