-=PCTechTalk=- External Drive Enlocsure Kit. - Bargain announcement from your personal gadget shopper!

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 21:12:23 -0800

Hi all,

If anyone is looking for an external drive enclosure kit, there is one on
sale at CompUSA.  It is $15.00 AFTER rebateS!

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=318178&pfp=srch1The
 drive is $60.00.Rebate period...must purchase between 2/27/2005 and
3/05/2005.It says there is a $15 rebate.  What is does not say...(who knows
why) isthat there is also a $30.00 Rebate.That means this drive enclosure kit
costs $15.00 After rebates!These enclosures are NOT cheap.  This is a grand
bargain for an poweredcase.Take advantage while you can if you can.I purchased
it on line to be picked up at the store.  They tell you it willbe ready for
pickup within 15 minutes of your online order.  I did not getto the store for
an hour or two, but it was at the front counter waiting forme.... Yea!While
they take credit card info on line, you do not pay for it until youactually
pick it up.  You can choose to pay with cash or any way you want towhen you get
to the store.  I guess  the credit card just lets them knowthis is a serious
order.  If you do not pick it up you will NOT be chargedfor the ite
 m.Enjoy..RoseLas Vegas