-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE Cache

  • From: "Scott" <millop69@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:27:19 -0800

Yeppers. The best way I have found to clear an index.dat file is by using a
cleaner program. I use 2, one is called Cleanup! and can be found here
www.stevengould.org , the other one I use is called CCleaner and can be
found here,
www.ccleaner.com . Hope this is helpful, those 2 are VERY helpful to me. Oh
and yes they are FREE  to download and use for life.
Later, Scott.
 Stop e-mail Harvesting
 Protect Your Friends and Family
 Please:
 Use BCC when sending to multiple addresses.
 Please:
 Delete E-mail addresses when Forwarding!!

Thank you and have a GREAT DAY.