-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Convert picture

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:53:50 +0100

On 20 Jun 2005 at 0:29, Glo wrote:
> I did the other suggestion you made
> and it worked except it wouldn't print the picture, just the text
> (verse).  It left a blank space for the picture, but it wouldn't
> print.

Did you save the document before you attempted to print? You may need
to do that before it prints properly. When you copy and paste
information, it is held in a temporary storage space - the clipboard.

Until the image (or document, in its entirety) has been saved to
disc, it's possible that images won't print properly in Word, as
whatever was stored in the clipboard may have been overwritten by
something else.

Apologies, Glo - I wrote my response late at night; perhaps I wasn't
as clear about the process as I could have been.

Faustus