-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Convert picture

  • From: "Scott" <millop69@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 06:13:36 -0700

Hi Glo. From my own experiance with XP Home, you can simply change the file
extension and it will become a .jpg file. Using the right click menu, click
rename and delete the ".doc" and add ". jpg" to the name. Should work. Hope
this helps.

Scott.
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Convert picture

Hi Group, I had someone "fix" a photo for me and it came out great, but she
saved in MS Word, so it's "Photo.doc" .  I need to insert this photo into
another Word document (it's a poem with this photo at the top) and I can't
insert the photo unless I convert it.  Does anyone know how I would convert
this photo from .doc to .jpg ? ~Glo