-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Convert picture

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:37:12 +0100

On 19 Jun 2005 at 2:53, Glo wrote:
> Hi Group, I had someone "fix" a photo for me and it came out great,
> but she saved in MS Word, so it's "Photo.doc" .  I need to insert this
> photo into another Word document (it's a poem with this photo at the
> top) and I can't insert the photo unless I convert it.  Does anyone
> know how I would convert this photo from .doc to .jpg ? ~Glo

You don't actually need to convert and the save the image, if you're
just looking to put it in another document.

You can just select the image by clicking on it in Word, then "copy"
it to the clipboard using the Edit menu (or the right-mouse-click
context menu). Open your other document and "paste" the image in
(again, by using the Edit or context menu).

Faustus