-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Convert picture

  • From: "~OoO~" <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:30:11 -0400

Glo, the reason it didn't work is that you probably "copied" the page, not
the image. Give one click on the image, so that you can clearly see the
image have little selection handles around it (that's how you know you
selected the image), then press CTRL-C (copy), then open your image editing
program (I use Paint Shop Pro, for example) and do CTRL-P (Paste). This
should drop the image in the editor.

---Troth