-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Convert picture

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:29:04 -0700

Faustus, I'll try this method.  I did the other suggestion you made and it
worked except it wouldn't print the picture, just the text (verse).  It left
a blank space for the picture, but it wouldn't print.  W-ME doesn't have the
right-click option to change extensions, so I couldn't do that one either.
It suddenly occurred to me that I could scan the two together and save it as
a jpg, that worked.  (I forget I have the scanner on the Lexmark 3-in-1,
since I never use that printer.)  But I need to know how to do this, so will
try it, thank you. ~Glo