-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Blocking offensive you tubes/question

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 03:02:11 -0400

Lois,
    If you're willing to spend the money, ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
should be able to do at least most of what you're looking to do.  It
contains a Parental Control area that allows you to control the types of
content that is accessible on the system.  It's not completely foolproof,
but it seems to work pretty much as advertised.  As a bonus, the rest of the
suite can also take care of AV, Firewall, etc. as well.  Here's some info on
the full Suite.

Special Offer for ~$50 US
http://tinyurl.com/5wzdew

http://tinyurl.com/5ryyfy

    When I get a chance (probably tomorrow), I'll take a screenshot of the
Parental Control area for you so you can see the level of control it
provides.

Peace,
Gman