-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Creating a DOS Boot CD

  • From: Dan Chisolm <d0ct0rdan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:30:21 -0400

Gman,

I've used Hiren's Boot CD successfully to ghost two laptop systems (to external
HD via USB).  One is a Toshiba Satellite M45-S2693 http://snipurl.com/2yepz

However, I cannot ghost the Toshiba Tecra A8-S8513 http://snipurl.com/2yedn to
the external drive.  The external drive is not recognized/seen in the ghost
screen (after booting via DOS). Upon booting into WinXP, I do see the HD.  Any
ideas as to what I should do?

Thanks in advance for you response.

Dan