-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Creating a DOS Boot CD

  • From: Dan Chisolm <d0ct0rdan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:30:41 -0400

Gman,

Legacy Emulation has the following default settings:USB KB/Mouse Legacy
Emulation = EnableUSB-FDD Legacy Emulation = EnabledUSB Memory BIOS Support
Type = HDD***I change the HDD in the last line to FDD instead of "USB Memory
BIOS Support Type = FDD."  However, I don't know what "USB Memory BIOS Support
Type = FDD" means. The ghost help page has "-FORCEUSB" listed under "Disk
Access Method switches."  It says that this "Forces USB support to start."  How
would I use this switch?  Do you think this will solve the problem?  Thanks
again. Dan----- Original Message ----- From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx> To:
<pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:07:25 -0400 Subject: