-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Blocking offensive you tubes/question

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:52:02 -0400

Ahhhh   Interesting!   Keep thee rain up there for a while will you <G>
 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
            ,,,,,,,,
           Õ¿Õ¬
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                          NRA Life Member
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
 There are three ways to get things done:
 1) do it yourself
 2) hire someone to do it
 3) forbid your kids to do it

   -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:39:40 -0400, Lois Yaw wrote:

|  50 miles east of Columbus.  We are neighbors--almost. Lois Yaw
|  Hopewell, Ohio ----- Original Message ----- From: "Keyboard
|  Cowboy" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx> To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent:
|  Monday, July 14, 2008 12:58 AM
|  Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Blocking offensive you tubes/question
|

| |  Where's Hopewell Ohio Lois?
| |  I'm down in Cincinnati - a little area called Indian Hill to be
| |  specific.
| |
| |  Regards,
| |
| |  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
| |  ,,,,,,,,
| |  Õ¿Õ¬
| |  -----------<========<<0++0>>========>----------- Cincinnati, OH
| |  -- Scottsdale, AZ NRA Life Member
| |  -----------<========<<0++0>>========>----------- Be the change
| |  that you want to see in the world.
| |
| |  -- Gandhi
| |
| |
| |  -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
| |
| |  On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 23:20:38 -0400, Lois Yaw wrote:
| |
| | |  I knew it was going to be almost impossible.  I have young
| | |  grandchildren who found things like Kill Barney, Bart
| | |  Simpson killing other cartoon characters, blood everywhere
| | |  and some nasty bathroom humor.  they show it to the autistic
| | |  one who has learned how to use their searches to go back and
| | |  play them over and over. He walks around saying 'Blood
| | |  Everywhere"  and "Shut the f@#k up" and grinning like a
| | |  loon.  Anything he watches many times creates a 'loop' in
| | |  his mind and he repeats what you don't want to here
| | |  endlessly.  I could kill the other two before they do it
| | |  again but it is against the law. Lois Yaw Hopewell, Ohio ----
| | |  - Original Message ----- From: "Gman" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
| | |  To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008
| | |  6:14 PM Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Blocking offensive you
| | |  tubes/question
| | |
| |  |
| |  |
| | | |
| | |  |
| | | |
| | |  |
| | |  |
| | | |
| | |  |
| | | |
| | |  |
| | |  |
| | | | |
| | |  |
| | |  |
| | | |
| | |  |
| | | |
| | |  |
| | | |
| | |  |
| |  |
| | |
| |  |
| | |  To access our Archives:
| | |  //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
| | |
| |  |
| | |  To contact only the PCTT Mod Squad, write to: pctechtalk-
| | |  moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
| | |  --
| | |
| |