-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AOL problem?

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:15:32 -0800

This going to be something that has to be done by the person with the
problem.. I don't THINK she can handle that.. she has to know how to hunt
for that item and doesn't.  We are also dealing with memory stuff here..as
in aging person? 85 and gets frustrated NOW..if you know what I mean. She is
my stepmother tho and I was willing to TRY and help... IF it were something
I could handle and send differently or whatever, so she could just click and
go it might work, but if she has to go find it, unzip it, chase down a
folder, it won't work for her unless someone can do if for her and give
detailed directions.  Thanks for the idea tho...most likely you are right
about what needs to be done.  I WILL make note and save this mail in case I
can come up with a solution she can handle.  Would probably take me going to
her  and rummaging thru to find what is where etc .. a Sherlock Holmes
thing.

Do appreciate your effort.
ML