-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AOL problem?

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:48:44 -0500

I have a friend with AOL and she told me (not the most
recent AOL), that attachments don't just download in e-mail
for them automatically - of course, she thought all e-mail
was like that. She has to take special steps if she wants to
download the attachments that come in e-mail - and she
doesn't bother doing that. It's been many many months ago
that she explained this to me, so it may have changed since
then.
Cris