-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AOL problem?

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:14:48 -0800

eh.... that would be a good reason.. thanks for the info.
   if she can't open something by just one click etc, as in click on it and
it opens it won't happen--unless
it's for a web site..I guess THAT she can click on and just go.  So I won't
forward anything more. unless it's a text note. The rest she will have to do
without.

             *~*<*>Mary Lou<*>*~*
                        /\ - /\
             kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx